HOUSEHOLD & OFFICE REMOVALS
We at Rykwil Fast Transport aim to help alleviate the stress of moving by providing a quality, efficient service to suit your needs. Compared to a bakkie or trailer, we save you a lot of time, organization and energy. The total time to move your goods is thus drastically reduced giving you quality time to put things away and settle into your new premises quickly and with minimal effort.
Quotes & Pricing
- Prompt response to enquiries with highly competitive quotes.
- We provide quotes based on the information you provide us.
- For larger home or office moves, our assessors come to your premises, free of charge, to ensure a more accurate quote.
- Stock-In-Transit insurance is available on request.
- Loads in addition to the first (if required) are charged at a discounted rate.
We are committed to service excellence.
Our staff are trained, polite and friendly.
Full teams of uniformed staff for household and small office moves.
We only use permanent staff and regular casuals ensuring a high quality service.
All furniture and boxes are placed in appropriate rooms as part of our service.
- Dismantling/Assembly of Furniture
- We can dismantle and re-assemble your furniture, if required, for a small additional fee (e.g. doors, banisters, gates, large items of furniture, etc).
- Office Moves
- In addition to moving your goods, this service can be tailored to include packing, protecting and dismantling of office furniture and equipment, as well as unpacking and reassembly at your new premises.
- We hoist up to 21 Floors. We hoist grand pianos, glass sheets, any unusual shaped piece of furniture as well as Jacuzzi’s.
- Rykwil Fast Transport provides short term storage facilities with 24 hour security.
- We provide the following in-house insurance: Fire , Flood and Burglary
- Our standard single units are 2.2m x 2m x 2.6m. These units typically hold the contents of a 2 bedroom home. Access to storage is during our office hours (Monday – Friday , 8am – 5pm).
- Rykwil Fast Transport also offers assistance at a small fee to clients with accessing/rearranging goods in their units, as required.
- Storage is on a month-to-month basis with only 2 weeks’ notice required to vacate.
- No deposit is required!
- We offer a range of materials at reasonable prices to meet our clients’ packaging needs.
- Clients are offered 10 FREE boxes on acceptance of a move which can be collected from our office.
- Boxes - 45cm x 43cm x 30cm (Small)
- Boxes - 45cm x 45cm x 50cm (Med)
- Boxes - 60cm x 40cm x 40cm (Large)
- We advise clients to bubble wrap their bulkier items in order to protect them from scratches and dust. Bubble wrap can also be used for protecting smaller, more delicate items to be stored in boxes.
- Cushion Kraft Bubble Wrap (Single Sided )
- Cushion Kraft is a more rigid form of bubble wrap as it has a layer of kraft paper on one side. We recommend this product for protecting larger and more fragile items such as: TV's; mirrors; large appliances; furniture with glass fittings; and any other items requiring additional protection to minimise the risk of dings or scratches.
Buff Tape (100M)
- Buff Tape- It is used for building and sealing boxes, as well as taping closed bubble wrapped items and couch/mattress covers.
Tissue Paper (50 sheets)
- Tissue paper is mostly used for protecting crockery and glass. Although more expensive than newspaper, the advantage of tissue paper is that it does not leave ink marks on your hands or items and comes pre-cut (600mm x 400mm) in rolls of 50 sheets.
Couch / Mattress Covers (3M)
- These are thick plastic tubes which are 3 meters in length and are used to protect soft furnishings such as mattresses and couches from dust and dirt. Each tube can cover either: (1 x double/queen bed mattress); (2 x single bed mattresses); (1 x standard 2 or 3-seater couch); OR (2 x standard single couches).
- Packing can be the most tedious, time-consuming task of a home move. Consider using Rykwil Fast Transport professional packing service as we will accomplish in only a few hours what could take a lot more time and energy to do on your own.
- Whether you require a packing service for your entire household or just a few special items, Rykwil Fast Transport can help as we provide a flexible service that is tailored to suit your needs.
- We know how important it is to you that your goods arrive at your new home safely and without damage. Our packers are trained in packing methods to minimize damage during transit.
- Our packing service is carried out before the day of your move to ensure that all items are dismantled, packed and protected prior to collection.
- At Rykwil Fast Transport, we use our own staff to carry out your packing service and do not broker the work out to other companies, as many removal companies do. This means that we are in control of the quality of service provided to you at all times.
- Contact us today to get a free quote for our packing and/or unpacking services. Please note that we provide an estimate as to the cost of our packing service as the actual amount can only be finalized on the day once the exact amount of packaging materials used has been established.